Monday, September 8, 2014

Exchanges

Dearest friends and family,
 
This was my first week going on exchanges as a sister training leader! I spent Wednesday in the city with Sister Tolutau, who is from Tonga. She had never been in a big city before and was amazed at how busy it was! We went GQ-ing and found two great people who we brought back to the church and taught them right then! The Lord provides some awesome miracles on exchanges! On Friday I spent the day in Croyden with Sister Bennett, who is from Utah. We listened to the David Archuleta Christmas album even though it's only September and it was really great. We also found our first ever "please knock" sticker. (Photo attached if you don't believe me.)
 
Masaru is doing great! We have taught him nearly every day simply because he's always at the branch. Last night he came to the mission president fireside with us and he got to meet one of the elders serving here from Japan. Masaru shared his testimony of the Book of Mormon with him, which was so special. During the fireside, Masaru kept kind of giggling and smiling a lot, and when Sister Stevenson asked why he was laughing, he said, "Body feel warm." I guess Masaru laughs when he feels the Spirit! Haven't seen that one before.
 
Being a missionary is so hard and so great! I love it so much! I just wanted to send a  BIG thank you to everyone who writes me letters or emails. I'm always so grateful to hear from everyone, and I'm super duper sorry that I don't reply to all of you. I hope you know I love you even if I don't write back! :)

xoxoxo Sister Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment